Hardening alloys furnace on inert atmosphere DHF.
This plant has been specially designed for hardening alloys used jeweler making.
The special design, the special construction features and tried work cycle make it an innovative and accurate instrument, that gives the client the opportunity to reach these objectives :
- the good absolutely feature the same degree of hardness, considerably improving mechanical specifications avoiding any deformability during finishing processes and better resistance to wear.
- superior result during the polishing process.
- ensure the colors remains uniform of the parts treated, without oxidization.
- completely automatic execution of the hardness is reached for each specific type of alloy.
- the good can be laid on trays of perforated stainless steel.
|Model No.||No. of trays||Chamber Dimensions||Dimensions||Power:||Max Temp.||Weight|
|DHF-1||6||300×300×400 cm||750 x 980 x 1600 cm||6,5 Kw||400 C||240 Kg|
|DHF-2||6||450×450×600 cm||890 x 1200 x 1750 cm||9,5 Kw||900 C||430 Kg|